An app called time hop lit a fire under me to start blogging again. Every day it notifies me when my time hop is ready and together we travel back in time 1, 2, maybe even 5 years ago to a picture or blog post from the past. I've enjoyed reminiscing my girls' younger years and am sad that there is an entire year missing. Somewhere along the way I allowed the monotony of every day life to take precedence over a hobby I once held dear. Thanks to my new friend time hop I am going to make a jumpstart on my New Years resolution and try to to update my blog at least once a month. So this is an invitation to start visiting here again and see what new Memorable Moments I have to share.
Consider this picture I captured of a rainbow over my school as a symbol of my promise to blog once a month.

1 comment:
This makes me very happy!
Post a Comment